Update On My Show And My Favorite Bit of Information!
This week – in honor of my fortieth week of sending these E-mails – I have decided to combine my update and my favorite bit of information for the week.
Drum roll, please…
One Woman Hamlet is officially set up for it’s fundraiser on Oct. 26th 2019!!!
Tickets will be available starting Oct. 3rd! I will send another email later this week as a reminder! They are only 20 dollars, which will help support the message that It’s O.K Not To Be O.K. , as well as assisting in the production of One Woman Hamlet. The project is independently funded by me, as well as the beautiful humans who have already donated, and without your help, it certainly couldn’t be possible.
The fundraiser will be hosted by the generous Yoga Loft! Please check out their website, as they have been so amazing and welcoming!
What To Expect At The Fundraiser?
- Silent auction with an incredible selection of gifts, tickets, lessons, and more!
- Puppet photo booth (with some of the characters from the show)!
- Delicious coffee and snacks
- Five minute group mindfulness activity
- Live music from the amazing Treble On The L!
- And a small mental health resources goody bag!
Be there or be awesome elsewhere – but seriously, if you could be there that would be great!
A Message From Kate: This project is something I truly believe in and I need your help to make it a reality. I work on this show and E-mail each week for at least 30 hours. I have hired some of the best professionals in the business and these will be free performances for the community. Eventually it will go into schools, but it needs more funding before that point in order to make it a reality. If you have a dollar, if you have five dollars, 1,000 dollars, whatever you’re able to contribute, it will make a HUGE difference to the quality and lifespan of the show. Your donations will go towards the creation of puppets, the cost of the set, the cost of the performance venues, and the fee of the artists working on the show.
If you have enjoyed these E-mails, if you are excited about the show, and if you believe in supporting the message that It’s O.K Not To Be O.K., you can show your support by attending the fundraiser, telling other folks about it, or simply donating!
If you have already donated to this show, with your time, your money, or your verbal support, then I am forever grateful to you. Truly. Without you, I would never have made it this far and I am beyond grateful.
Ways You Can Support:
- Donating to the Gofundme.
- Going to the fundraiser (tickets will be on the website).
- Attending one of our (pay-what-you-can) trauma-informed yoga classes! More info on this soon!
- Offering words of encouragement. Seriously. This is always appreciated.
- Telling your friends about the fundraiser and project.
- And most importantly, share the message that It’s O.K Not To Be O.K.! Even by meeting here, together over the inter-webs, we have helped make mental health a little less scary to talk about. Thank you for being here!
Many, Many thanks: Margo Siwak and Joe Siwak for the design of the logo, and to Jillian Best and Bill Best for the Website creation and Design! I feel very blessed to have such beautiful humans in my life.
Ways to Support: If you would like to donate to my show, share this project with a friend, or find out more about it please check out my gofundme here: https://www.gofundme.com/one-woman-hamlet
Thank You: Thank you VERY much to all who have donated thus far, making this project possible.